The 17th session of the Keila City Council will be held on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 18.00:XNUMX p.m. in the Keila City Hall.
On the agenda:
- Mayor's reporte
- Adoption of the 2023 budget of the city of Keila
- Amendment of Keila City Council Regulation No. 30 of October 2018, 11 "Inclusive budget of the city of Keila"
- Making a financial commitment
- Immovable property on Luha Street 11 and Luha Street 13 located in the city of Keila, for the purpose of establishing the obligation to maintain a public light traffic road
- Amendment of Keila City Council Regulation No. 27 of January 2015, 2 "Procedure for supporting private childcare services"
- Amendment of Keila City Council Regulation No. 24 of 2020 November 15 "Procedure for providing social welfare assistance in the city of Keila"
- Keila town, Pargi 30 and establishment of detailed planning of the surrounding area
- Determination of the 2023 cultural award of the city of Keila
- Formation of Keila district committees and appointment of members
- Selection of people's judge candidates